- What are the five pillars of Islam?*
- What are the six articles of faith in Islam?*
- What is Sunnah?*
- What are the names of the first two Surahs (chapters) of the Quran?*
- How many verses does each Surah have?*
- How are Hadiths different from the Quran?*
- How many times should Muslims pray in a day?*
- What is the total daily Rakaat?*
- What is the Quranic chapter we silently recite in every Rakaah?*
- What is the phrase we recite before doing any activities, especially reciting prayers?*
- What is the phrase we recite to show gratitude?*
- What is the phrase we recite when we seek divine forgiveness or when others say outrageous things?*
- What is the phrase we recite when tragedies strike?*
- What is the phrase which is the Islamic equivalent of “Oh My God”?
- What is the phrase which we recite while making promises, even empty ones?
- What is the name of the fasting month?*
- How long should Muslims fast in a day?*
- When are Muslims prohibited from fasting?*
- Name at least four Islamic holidays.*
- Who are the first, penultimate and last prophets of Islam?*
- Name at least four other prophets.*
- Name the three holiest cities in Islam.*
- What is the name of the water spring highly revered in Islam?*
- At which holy city is it located?*
- Name each city’s main mosque.*
- Is the Islamic calendar solar, lunar or lunisolar?
- What are the two major denominations of Islam?*
- How did Islam branch into those two?
- Name the other smaller denominations.
- Which denomination is accused of creating its own last prophet?
- Which denomination is perceived as pantheistic rather than monotheistic?
- What are the countries with the largest and second largest Muslim populations?**
- At which parts of the world are they located?**
- Name at least four Muslim-majority countries.**
- Which of those countries declare Islam as their state religion?
- What is each country’s dominant denomination?
- What are the most commonly-spoken languages in those countries?
- What are the most commonly-spoken languages in the Muslim world?**
- How do Muslims call the headscarves?**
- What are the contributions of the Islamic Golden Age?
- What are the differences between Jihadism and Islamism?***
- Which extremist groups are Jihadist and which are Islamist?***
- Did you know that the Muslim world is not a monolith and therefore, many Muslims will not like how I frame the questions, particularly the snide ones?**
If you know the basics of Islamic rituals and mythology, * would be easy to answer. If you know the basic human facts about the Muslim world (yes, we are humans), ** would be easy to answer.
If you know the basics of Islamic extremism, *** would be easy to answer.
If you struggle to answer any of the marked questions and somehow you still hate Islam and the Muslims, then you hate them without knowing shit about them.
Basically, you are a bunch of fucktards.
Donate to this deadbeat, preachy blogger on Patreon.